BHS Class of 1964
Central School Class Photo Index
The 'new' Central School building, built in 1938, shown in July 2014 a few months before its demolition (photo by JH).
Class photos were taken on the right-side steps in front of the building.
The original Central School building, built in 1867 as Boonville's first school.
The building was expanded in 1870, and the front rebuilt in 1896. It served as the combined Elementary and High School until Laura Speed Elliott was built in 1915. It burned two days after Christmas, 1937, and was replaced in 1938 by the new Central School building.
Photo Source: Friends of Historic Boonville